To stay ahead as the world moves toward digital transformation, PTCL has entered into significant service agreements with OEMs as well as service providers.
PTCL Microsoft CSP & SPLA Partnership
In order to enhance its cloud services portfolio, PTCL entered into Cloud Solution Provider (CSP) and Service Provider Licensing Agreement (SPLA) with Microsoft. Riding the tide of digital transformation in Pakistan, PTCL has stepped forward to bring one-window solutions, from serving connectivity needs to becoming an end-to-end business partner for IT requirements of the local market.
Microsoft Cloud Solution Provider Program (CSP)
Microsoft Cloud Solution Provider Program enable us to offer an array of services using Microsoft Cloud. Following are the products offered under CSP:
- Microsoft 365
- Microsoft Azure
- Exchange Online
- Skype for Business Online
- Office 365-Business, Enterprise, Education
Service Provider Licensing Agreement (SPLA)
- Microsoft Service Provider Licensing agreement (SPLA) enables PTCL to offer Microsoft’s updated service portfolio across its own in-country Cloud platform-the PTCL Smart Cloud on a flexible billing model.
- Products Offered under SPLA
- SharePoint Server, Office Server, Visual Studio Team Foundation Server, Windows Server, SQL Server, Skype for Business Server, Exchange Server & Project Server
- Microsoft Dynamics
For further information, queries and sale Inquiries please Click here or contact SME helpline at 4000 from your Ufone or 0800-80808 from any other network