IPLC - Global Connectivity over a Dedicated Circuit (IPLC)
IPLC is a private and Secure point-to-point connection that can carry voice, data, Internet or video traffic to any place in the world in real time.
I-MPLS – Global Network over International Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS)
MPLS (Multi Protocol Label Switching) service is a state-of-the-art switching technology that provides end-to-end connectivity to link all your international sites to a single IP network that easily integrates new locations and applications
- Dedicated high speed connectivity
- Robust international operators provide far end connectivity
- Fully Redundant and restorable
- Maximum landing stations offered over 4 diverse Cable systems
- Provides your business with a private MPLS routing domain and maintains secure Internet gateways to block Internet based attacks.
- Simplifies traffic routing by moving the complexity from the customer’s premises to PTCL’s cloud.
- Complete solution that supports a partial to fully meshed environment, various classes of service and provides value added services such as secure Internet access, remote user access, extranet connectivity, and multicast capabilities on a single network infrastructure.
- High quality service designed to enable you to classify traffic prioritization over a single infrastructure, allowing high levels of performance for voice, video and data, while also providing efficient use of bandwidth and guaranteed SLA.
- End to End Manged Service offering complete service visibility
- Highly flexible data rates
- Security ensured by dedicated service path and bandwidth
- Maximum service uptime
- Flexibility and scalability of IP Networks to match customer requirements
- Critical Traffic Prioritization by offering class of service
- Ensures quality of service