MPLS is a type of data-carrying technique for high-performance telecommunications networks that directs data from one network node to the next based on short path labels rather than long network addresses, thus avoiding complex lookups in a routing table. It allows companies with dispersed locations to connect/transfer data on a private/secure way and allows them to converge all their existing business traffic (even latency-sensitive applications) over single reliable & robust network.
- ✔Largest country wide IP-MPLS based data network powered by Cisco
- ✔Network optimization and simplification
- ✔Utilization of existing network resources
- ✔Next-generation WAN technology supporting bandwidth from 64 Kbps up to 1 Gbps
- ✔Enabled Multiservice Virtual Private Network
- Low Cost as compared to traditional Connectivity
- Multiple Topologies support
- Multiple Applications support
- Comprehensive IP SLA Monitoring
- Fast & Secure Data service through VPNs
The solution offers Scalable and Reliable IP routing backed by physical & geographical redundant PoPs (Point of presence) along with flexibility to support multiple applications and network topologies over multiple last mile medias.
High Level Diagram: