PTCL's SIP Trunk is an IP based service that can be extended by leveraging PTCL existing NGN infrastructure, a service that is richly featured, secure and highly reliable for corporate customer’s SIP Trunk requirements.
PTCL SIP Trunk service provides businesses with IP based access and converges voice and data services onto the single largest NGN platform, where customers can enjoy a flexible and cost effective solution. This product is versatile, intelligent and managed by state-of-the-art PTCL NGN platform, which gives PTCL full control of the service and also allows customers to request changes as per their demands.
- Quality Voice - SIP Trunk is deployed over PTCL MPLS network with class of service to give the customers a crystal clear voice quality
- Business IP Telephony Services - SIP Trunk supports business IP telephony functionalities provided by your IPPBX, such as Direct Dial-In Numbers, Caller ID, Caller ID Block, Call Transfer, Call forward, Call On Hold, Call Waiting, 3-Way Conferencing, Fax, etc.
- Trunk Granularity - Subscribe to only what you need - enjoy the flexibility to expand gradually with your business needs.
- Business Continuity Planning - Leveraging on the same PTCL NGN network, redundancy and diversity for your SIP Trunk service is now available at a small fee.
- Consolidated Trunk Groups - SIP Trunk allows all your calls to be consolidated into just one trunk group
- Centralized Numbering Plan - SIP Trunk service provides you with extension mapping of two to five numbers for all your offices.
- Faster deployment
- Efficient management
- Peace of mind with a managed service option
- Lowering the TCO – Total cost of ownership
- Network Efficiency - Converge your voice and data services to a single network
- Flexibility - Allows the selection of a single SIP trunk, increase the flexibility to add or reduce the line as and when your business needs change
- Cost Efficiency - Reduce or eliminate the need to purchase and maintain gateways and trunk cards
Our service is best suited for:
- Businesses with multiple locations requiring access to VoIP services
- Businesses with SIP-based IP-PBXs requiring scalable voice solution with finer granularity
- Businesses seeking to consolidate their voice and data services onto a single network
- Call Centers
- Small and Medium Enterprises
- Govt./City authorities
How to Buy
To order please call 111-20-20-20