Business Connectivity – Satellite Communication
Since its inception two decades ago, PTCL “Skylink” Satellite Communication Service has evolved over new platforms and is now an industry reference for quality and performance at the most optimal cost.
As pioneer of Satellite Communication in Pakistan, PTCL owns and operates world class satellite communication infrastructure as well as premium capacity on a number of latest and high powered satellite in multiple bands. PTCL SKYLINK satellite communication services for domestic and international connectivity is an unsurpassed service within and outside Pakistan exceeding expectations of its valued customers.
PTCL has the latest and most advanced satellite communication platforms to provide service to its Carrier and wholesale customers. With its experienced ground support team across the country, PTCL is one step ahead of market in providing the connectivity to match the requirements wherever customers demand.
- Shared Platform Service: Most advanced I-Direct platform (installed 2019) working via two Hubs at Islamabad and Multan in Active-Active mode for complete Hub fail-over backup protection for Carrier and Wholesale customers
- Dedicated high throughput Point to Point SCPC services for domestic & international connectivity of Carrier customers
- 3G/4G Mobile Backhaul via Satellite using Comtech Heights platform installed and operational since Jan 2020 for leading Carrier Customers
- High bandwidth Trunking Service (upto 500Mbps) for DR and Internet Trunking Service in remote areas
- Satellite bandwidth provisioning/Spectrum Leasing to meet customer requirement
- Solution design and implementation to meet customer specific networks.
- Topline equipment, Antenna and RF systems from global leaders in Satcom
- Highly cost efficient and reliable service
- Most advanced and efficient platforms
- Nationwide and global coverage
- On ground presence and support team across the country
- Rapid and on-time deployment
- Fully Managed Services , customizable to customers’ Satcom requirements