PTCL delivers telephone services to carrier customers equipped with SIP-based Private Branch Exchange (IP-PBX).
With PTCL SIP service, customer can leverage a centralized IP-PBX in one or more primary locations and deliver VoIP services to other branch locations using an existing private network.
PTCL has sufficient experience, nationwide network resources as well as nationwide human resources to cater for all the current and future telecommunication needs of the customer.
- Faster deployment
- Efficient management
- Peace of mind with a managed service option
- Lowering the TCO – Total Cost of Ownership
- Network Efficiency – Converges your voice and data services to a single network
- Flexibility – Allows the selection of a single SIP trunk, increases the flexibility
- To add or reduce the line as and when your business needs change
- Cost Efficiency – Reduces or eliminates the need to purchase and maintain gateways and trunk cards